Arecont Vision Camera - 2.6mm, 2.7-13.5mm, Weather Resistant, Vandal Resistant, Weather Resistant, Back Light Compensation, Auto Gain Control
Showing 1-3 of 3 Results
- 12MP Models
- True Day/Night Functionality with Electromechanical IR Cut Filter
- Binning Mode for Strong Low Light Performance
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, and Multicasting
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- NDAA Compliant
- CorridorView Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- Easily Adjustable 3-Axis Gimbal
- Outdoor Rated IP66 and IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
- 1TB Capacity MicroSDXC Card Slot for Onboard Storage
- 20MP (4x 5MP Sensors) or 32MP (4x 8MP Sensors)
- On-Camera Analytics
- No Touch Setup: 4 Individual Camera Gimbals Each with a Varifocal Motorized Lens That Can be Remotely Setup in Any Position Around a 360° Track
- Preset Positions to Create a 360°, 270°, or 180° Field of View, or Save Custom Presets
- SNAPstream+ Advanced Compression Algorithm Reduces Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
Arecont Vision Cameras and Equipment
Surveillance-video carries a large stock of products from the top-rated brands in the surveillance industry. If you need to secure your home or protect your business, Surveillance-video has the tools you need to create a strong surveillance network. And among our security products, Arecont CCTV equipment stands out for its capability and reliability.
Arecont Vision is a leading manufacturer in the development of megapixel IP video products. Arecont Vision provides the surveillance industry with one of the largest selections of megapixel cameras available worldwide. Over the past 10 years, Arecont Vision has grown consistently since its beginnings in Southern California. Now providing quality, innovative, and high-performance products to the rest of the world, Arecont Vision does business in Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Russia, and Europe. Their industry leadership is further demonstrated through their partner programs, such as the Channel Partner Certification Program and the Technology Partner Program. Arecont Vision delivers to the market megapixel education combined with more than 80 of the world's most advanced technology platforms when it comes to NVR and VMS.
The company specializes in product lines including SurroundVideo®, MegaView™ D4F/D4s, MegaDome™, MegaVideo®, and MegaVideo® Compact, and each category provides a number of Arecont Vision camera options, including JPEG and H.264 1.3-, 2-, 3-, 5-, 8-, 10-, and 20-megapixel devices. An Arecont IP camera may be equipped with features such as day/night recording capability, motion detection, privacy mask, and remote focus. Each device offers superior integration of VMS platforms with Arecont IP camera systems, which delivers a greater return on investment and overall better IP video network solutions compared with competitors. Claiming many industry firsts between 2004 and 2013, Arecont Vision strives to continue to lead the next generation of megapixel video surveillance into the future.
At Surveillance-video, we offer lifetime technical support with all of our surveillance products, and Arecont Vision products also include a limited warranty from the manufacturer. If you have trouble operating your Arecont CCTV equipment or any other product we sell, give us a call and we will help you find a solution. Call Surveillance-video today or use our chat box to request a quote or inquire about any of our products.