Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Electronic key
- Highly compact size
- Ergonomically friendly buttons
- Semi-waterproof with IP55 rating
- LED confirms wireless transmissions
- Provides portable operational control of the system
- Includes police, fire, and auxiliary panic buttons
- Light control and bypass capabilities
- Optional supervision reporting
- Uses GE's Crystal technology for superior performance
- Compact size - Fits easily on a keychain, in a purse, or a pocket
- Touchpad design - Easy touch control acts as an electronic key
- Compatible with all GE Security 319.5 MHz control panels and receivers
- Range - Functions at open-air distances of up to 500 ft.
- Recessed buttons for false alarm prevention
- LED confirms button presses
- Encryption key
- Keychain ring
See any errors on this page? Let us know.