The Platinum Tools TCC220 Coax Clarifier Kit with 4 Coax RF Remotes makes it easy to discern the layout of a dark coax network, locate faults on individual cable runs, identify remotes through splitters, and determine cable run lengths. Separate wiremapping sets allows mapping the entire coax system and measure the quality and network characterization for carrying high grade video, surveillance data and HD programming. Maps runs through splitters to show an accurate picture of the coax system layout using up to 4 Coax RF Remotes. Up to 12 ID Only Coax Remotes also available for wiremapping on home runs. Determines cable run length and reports the location of an open or unterminated cable. Measures overall network quality and clearly depicts network reading as both a bar graph and a digital return loss number, measured in dB. Traces coax runs with four unique tones to quickly distinguish between respective outlets.
- Test, identify and qualify dark coax networks
- Identifies cable faults
- Displays cable run quality
- Detects coax RF remotes through splitters
- Locates splitters in the system
- Tests and grades splitter performance
- Measures cable length up to 1,500 feet
- Wiremaps up to 12 coax locations
- Measures overall network quality, measured in dB
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.