The Cable Prowler™ combines the functions of a high-end cable tester and length measurement tester, with the capability to identify link status, link capability, and PoE detection. All of this is in full color and internal memory to save and print results.
- Displays length measurement for each pair in feet or meters using TDR technology
- Full color graphical wire-mapping
- Tests Ethernet cable configuration and verifies connectivity while conducting tests for opens, shorts, miswires, split pairs, and reverses
- Detects and reports current link speed and link capabilities for active Ethernet drops up to 1 Gbps
- Detects presence of PoE and class of PoE per IEEE 802.3af/at with load test for voltage drop
- Ability to define cable name, save cable tests and print ALL results (cable testing & network testing)
- View saved cable tests
- Link light to identify location on a hub/switch/router port
- Supports up to 20 network & coax ID - only mapping remotes
- Supports up to 8 testing & ID remotes for network & telephone cables
- Generates selectable tones on selected pins for use with tone tracers
- Multilingual (English, French, Spanish)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.