The VDV Mapmaster 2.0 Tester from Platinum Tools combines continuity testing, mapping, a tone generator and length measurement functions into a single unit. It is capable of identifying and mapping 19 locations at one time. Whether your jobs are commercial or residential, the versatility and features of the VDV MapMaster 2.0 make it an essential tool.
- Measures the entire length of a cable and/or individual wire pairs
- Measures distance to an open
- Tests and indicates pins with shorts, opens, reversals, miswires and split pairs
- Tests voice (6 wire), data (8 wire) and video (coax)
- Easy to read, extra large 7-segment LCD screen with large icons
- Displays ‘Pass' icon for correctly wired T568A/B and crossover/uplink
- Tone generator with selectable tone cadence and selectable pins carrying tone
- Displays ‘Pass' icon for correctly wired 6-pin telephone plus ‘Rev' for reverse-pinned
- Map 19 locations at one time
- RJ (Voice & Data) master remote stores in bottom of case
- Low power consumption for long battery life
- Auto power-off
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.