The PS20 is a medium duty security scanner from Pelco that has been designed for minimising the amount of fixed camera numbers required in a security operation. The PS20 security scanner comes with three speed settings, an auto/random scan operation, an inverted or upright position, plus a 120VAC power input. The PS20-24 surveillance scanner also features magnetic limit stops, blind spots elimination, NEMA Type 4 standards support, and is able to scan past 360 degrees. This high quality medium duty indoor/outdoor scanner includes a high reliability due to the fact that it does not include a chain that requires lubrication, adjustable worm gears, or a gear head on the motor, and is completely sealed operating with a smooth quiet performance.
- High Reliability – No Worm Gears to Adjust, No Chain to Lubricate, No Gear Head on Motor
- Scans Past 360°, Eliminates Blind Spots
- Auto and Random Scan Operation
- Three Speed Settings
- 120 VAC, 24 VAC, and 230 VAC Models
- Upright or Inverted Operation
- Magnetic Limit Stops Microprocessor Controlled
- Quiet, Smooth Operation
- Completely Sealed Unit – Meets NEMA Type 4 Standards
- Maximum Load 35 Pounds (15.75 kg)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.