The Peerless PRS-1S Low-Profile Projector Ceiling Tilt Mount (Silver) combines unsurpassed durability and versatility, with the ability to support and securely mount virtually any projector up to 25 lbs (11.3kg) anywhere on a ceiling surface. Designed and built with both professional visual presentation pundits and home theater enthusiasts in mind, this mount offers exceptional design and strength in a simple form factor and offers a very shallow mounting depth of 2.2".
This mount enables projector-to-screen registration with 360deg. rotation (with optional extension column), 30deg. swivel (flush mounted), independent ±10deg. roll and +5deg./-20deg. pitch/tilt adjustments. It features a beefy aluminum alloy construction, fine tuning adjustments, Armor Lock security and cable management - integrates easily with a slew of Peerless' ceiling mount accessories, couples to standard 1.5" NPT steel pipe, ships pre-assembled and includes mounting hardware for both wood or concrete surfaces.
- Mount ships completely pre-assembled
- Quick-release for easy projector removal and maintenance
- Pitch: +5deg./ -20deg., Roll: ± 10deg., Swivel: 360deg. with extension column
- (30deg. swivel when flush mounted)
- Easy cord management via access opening
- Comes with hardware for installation to wood joist or concrete
- Secured with Armor Lock at every connection point
- Works with Spider Universal Adapter plate, model-specific adapter plates or universal clamp-style adapter plates
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.