The KBD4000 is a multiplexer pushbutton keyboard/joystick from Pelco that is designed to offer high use with the MX4000SVR Genex Multiplexer Server and the MX4000 Genex Multiplexer. The KBD4000 keyboard comes with pattern control, preset positioning, spot monitor and main control, auxiliary operation, digital zoom control, as well as remote control for numerous multiplexer functions, and a compact design. The KBD4000 pushbutton keyboard also features 256 camera selections from 1 keyboard connection to multiple MX4000 Genex® Multiplexers, 128 camera selections from 4 keyboards through a MX4000SVR Genex Multiplexer, and is completed with fixed/variable speed control of pan/tilt units.
- Remote Control of Multiplexer Functions
- Select up to 256 Cameras from One Keyboard Connected to a String of MX4000 Genex ® Multiplexers
- Select up to 128 Cameras from a Maximum of Four Keyboards through an MX4000SVR Genex Multiplexer Server
- Joystick for Fixed Speed and Variable Speed Control of Pan/Tilt Units
- Preset Position and Pattern Control
- Main and Spot Monitor Control
- Digital Zoom Control on Main Monitor
- Auxiliary Operation
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.