The Platinum Tools JH712 Xtender Pole-12 (Three 4' / 1.22 m Sections) is the professional contractors’ and low-voltage cable installers’ tool for easier overhead installations. Working from the floor provides a safer way to reach areas that are inaccessible by ladders, scaffolding, and scissor lifts, including vaulted ceilings, over stairwells, and through the ceiling grid. This multi-purpose telescoping pole has interchangeable heads for installing J-hooks, eye lag screws, ceiling wire, jack chain, and threaded rod from the work floor.
This JH712 Xtender Pole-12 Xtender Pole-12 includes JH701 female hex, JH702 female open end 5/8" hex, and JH707 drill adapters. The JH701 female hex adapter is designed for use with any 1/4" hex bit male driver. The JH702 female open-end 5/8" hex adapter is designed for use with 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 threaded rod installation. This adapter can be used for installing ITW Buildex Sammy Super Screws and works with Powers Vertigo. Power the pole with any 3/8 or 1/2" drill using the JH707 drill adapter.
- Install hanging hardware from the work floor
- Improves safety and efficiency
- All-in-one adapter system for threaded rod, eye lag screws, wire, & jack chain
- Install multiple fastener types to a variety of ceiling structures: Elco, Hanger Mate, Buildex
- Sammy Super Screws, and Powers Vertigo
- Powered with any 3/8" threaded rod installation
- Includes female hex adapter for 1/4" hex bit
- Hang ceiling wire of 12 or 9 gauge
- Install up to 100 ceiling wires per hour
- Hang 3/8" threaded rods or 1/4" rods up to 10' (3.05 m) long
- Overhead screw installation transforms into a very long screwdriver
- Hang jack chain easily from the work floor
- Hang wire & clip assemblies eye lag screws, hangers, and multipurpose clips
- Made in USA
- Black anodized finish
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.