IRM360-IV provides an easy to install, aesthetically designed, and completely self-contained enclosure for 360 degree panomorph lens compatible box cameras. This plenum-rated enclosure is ideal for office, retail, and school environments.
The IRM360-IV indoor ceiling-mount housing features a flush plate that accommodates an ImmerVision Enables panomorph lens and qualified box camera. The upper body, made of heavy 10-gauge aluminum and a white powder cast trim ring, is plenum rated for fire resistant ceiling applications. The enclosure is engineered to reduce costly service fees with its unique and user-friendly design that allows servicing the camera from below the ceiling.
- Includes a flush decorative trim ring with safety lanyard and captive security fasteners
- Comes with right angle RJ45 connection jumper cable for easy camera plug-in
- Vandal-resistant aluminum top
- Easy installation and servicing from below the ceiling or overhang
- Compatible with most major ImmerVision Enables panomorph lens qualified box cameras
- Designed to resist water and dust
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.