EHXM31 is an explosionproof camera system with a built-in 100Base-TX network interface for live streaming to any network application.ExSite® IP Series has all of the features and functions of the original ExSite Series, while allowing you to control and monitor video over an IP network from virtually anywhere in the world.
EHXM31 supports two simultaneous video streams. The two streams can be compressed in MJPEG, MPEG-4, and H.264 formats across several resolution configurations. The streams can be configured in a variety of frame rates, bit rates, and group of pictures (GOP) structures for additional bandwidth administration. The H.264 compression video files are up to 20 times smaller than MJPEG, making network video storage more affordable.
EHXM31 includes a day/night camera with a removable infrared cut filter and 36X zoom lens (36X optical, 12X digital). The electropolished 316L stainless steel construction makes the ExSite Series ideal for all kinds of environmental conditions including marine applications. The system has an absolute operating temperature range of –60° to 60°C (–76° to 140°F). Within two hours after power-up, the entire unit can de-ice and be operational from a temperature of –25°C (–13°F).
- For Use in a Variety of Harsh and/or Hazardous Environments, including Marine Environments
- Ability to Control and Monitor Video Over IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
- Electropolished 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Upright or Inverted Operation
- Both Fixed and Pan/Tilt Options
- Autofocus, High Resolution Integrated Optics Package (IOP) with 36X Day/Night, Motion Detection, and 540 TVL Horizontal Resolution
- Multilingual On-Screen Menus
- Password Protection
- Web Interface for Camera Configuration
- H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG Compression
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP (Unicast, Multicast IGMP), UPnP, DNS, DHCP, RTP, RTSP, NTP, IPv4, SNMP, QoS, HTTP, HTTPS, LDAP (client), SSH, SSL, SMTP, FTP, mDNS (Bonjour®), and 802.1x (EAP)
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.