The ED3000RMT2U from Minuteman is a 3000 VA On-line Rack/Wall/Tower UPS with 5 outlets that combines double conversion technology with industry-leading features in a versatile case design which allows the unit to be installed in many different formats and operating environments.The ED3000RMT2U produces an electrical signal that does not vary from nominal voltage by more than 2%. Tightly regulating the output voltage increases the quality of power to connected equipment adding to its life expectancy, which lowers the total cost of ownership to users. In The ED3000RMT2U the Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) is the distortion of a normal AC electrical signal when connected loads near their capacity. This distortion can create internal heat buildup on sensitive equipment not designed to allow for these altered AC signals. The Endeavor Series maintains an output AC signal, at all times and with all loads, within 2% of a true sine wave.The ED3000RMT2U provides users with the ability to communicate with the UPS simultaneously through three separate protocols: RS-232, USB and Ethernet/SNMP. The ED3000RMT2U is designed to proactively notify users of any impending faults or failures with the UPS. This allows for preemptive repair or replacement of components or batteries preventing unexpected downtime caused by the UPS.
- Floor-standing tower, 19-inch rack and cabinet installation kits included
- 23-inch rack or cabinet installation kit optional
- Wall mounts installation kit optional
- 3.5-inch (2U) rack/tower case style
- Output receptacle control for non-critical load shedding capability
- Extended runtime using external battery packs
- Independent battery pack chargers to reduce battery recharge times
- Simultaneous RS-232, USB and SNMP communications
- Minuteman Sentry Plus UPS monitoring and control software
- Front panel display with load/battery meter and status indicators
- Three-year non-prorated warranty (including batteries)
- Dedicated remote Emergency Power Off (EPO) port
- Hot-swappable batteries
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.