The compact Digital Fiber Rack, with optional Power Supply module (DFRP) provides high-density racking for fiber-optic modules of DF series and IFS series. Designed to mount in standard 19-inch instrument racks, the rack mount card cage can accommodate the equivalent of 14 (1-slot) modules or 7 (2-slot) modules. All modules located within the chassis rack are hot-swappable, so that modules can be removed or replaced without powering down the rack.
- Card cage rack for EIA consoles
- Permits local installation of DF models
- Permit IFS modules with adaptor plate
- Mounts in standard 19-inch instrument racks
- Accommodates redundant power supplies
- Power supplies equipped with alarm outputs
- Blank filler panels available for open slots
- Network management system for rack communications
- Status monitoring and operational management
- Operational level determination and access control
- Network ready for health and connection monitoring
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.