The Fujinon Telephoto Zoom Lens (10-320mm, 32x Zoom) has an iris range of f2.5-1500 and offers multi-power compatibility for connection to existing surveillance systems for zoom operation. The lens is compatible with 1.3 MP cameras with 1/2", 1/3", and 1/4" image sensors. The lens has a focal length that ranges from 10-320mm and a 32x zoom. In addition to offering motor-driven operation of zoom and focus, the lens also provides auto (DC type) or remote operation for the iris. You can also override the auto operation of the iris to make manual adjustments. A built-in ND (Neutral Density) filter allows you to use the Telephoto Zoom Lens with highly sensitive cameras. Integrated into the lens is a built-in preset potentiometer for ease of operation. A C-type metal mount is integrated into the lens assembly, and the lens also comes with an iris control cable and a 14-pin DIN connector.
- 32x telephoto zoom lens with an iris range of f2.5-1500 that offers high performance even at low-light conditions
- Offers multi-power compatibility for connection to existing surveillance systems for zoom operation
- Offers a focal length of 10-320 mm
- Uses motor-driven zoom and focus, while offering auto (DC-type) or remote iris operation
- Offers iris override function for manual adjustments
- Built-in ND filter for highly sensitive cameras
- Includes a built-in preset potentiometer for ease of operation
- Equipped with a C-type metal mount, an iris control cable, and a 14-pin DIN connector
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.