The new 13-in-1 cushion gripped ratcheting screwdriver is the latest edition to our popular line up of multi-bit drivers. With its smooth patent-pending ZAD 8 zinc alloy precision 28 tooth ratcheting mechanism, it delivers over 225 lbs of torque strength, which makes driving fasteners faster and easier than ever before. The convenient storage handle is loaded with six double-ended bits for a total of twelve different standard sized drivers. The -1/4" Hex drive shaft is great for driving 1/4" hex head screws. This is definitely a top of the line tool every professional contractor should have in his or her tool bag.
- Convenient Storage For A Wide Range Of Bits
- 1/4" Hex Driver Shaft - Great For 1/4" Hex Head Screws
- Patent Pending ZAD 8 Zinc Alloy SOLID-CORE(tm) Ratchet Delivers Over 225 lbs Of Torque Strength
- Precision 28 Tooth Ratchet Makes Driving Fasteners Faster And Easier. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy Duty Nylon Reinforced Handle & Chamfered Solid Steel Shaft For Long Life & Durability
- Cushion Grip, Tapered Designed Handle - Extra Comfort And Less Fatigue
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.