The CBR-PB3-ATM is a specific ProBridge unit for interfacing the DVMRe family of digital video multiplex/recorders to financial institution automated teller machines (ATMs). Single or multiple ATMs may be combined in a single system via the unit’s RS-485 integrated network. The ATM ProBridge supports most ATM Modem protocols used in todays banking networks. The ATM ProBridge supports single-drop network communications. One of the key features of this ProBridge unit is the ATM protocol autodetect feature that during installation, automatically detects the ATM protocol and ATM addresses. The ATM ProBridge replaces the previous version CBR-PB2-ATM for single ATM applications and the CBR-MiniNet versions for multiple ATMs connected to a single DVMRe/Triplex unit. This product eliminates the need for interface units from Transaction Verification Systems (TVS) TC-2101ATM unit.
- Captures transaction text and associates it with recorded video
- Search data by time, date, camera, or transaction text using the DVR or software
- Compatible with DVMRe, StoreSafe, SymDec 16 plus 4, SymSafe and SymSafe Pro digital video recorders
- Supports multidrop and single-drop ATM networks
- Address up to 16 ATMs in a multidrop ATM network
- In a single-drop ATM network, connect multiple PB3s through a built-in RS485 network
- AutoDetect senses ATM network modem protocols
- Built-in diagnostics confirm proper setup and operation
- Nonvolatile memory retains settings during power loss
- Cables included
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.