The Panavise 851-00 Adjusting Knuckle (Black) can be attached to a mounting base or a shaft to create your own custom mount. The Knuckle features a 1/4-20 mounting stud, which makes it compatible with most cameras. Camera positioning is simple thanks to the mount's ability to tilt up to 210° and turn and rotate 360°, while a lockring securely holds your CCTV camera in place.
- Shaft screws into the adjusting knuckle. For an ultra low-profile mount, screw directly to one of our Mounting Bases
- Quality manufactured and fully adjustable: 210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
- Knob and tamper-resistant set-screw adjusting options included
- Overall knuckle height approximately 2.5" (63.5mm)
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.