The 80-702 is an Allegro Demo Kit from Interlogix which has been made up as a demonstration package. The 80-702 security Allegro kit comes with a panel, a 2 button SAW Keychain Touchpad, an inactive plastic DTIM, plus a soft sided demo case. The 80-702 security demo kit also features a SAW D/W sensor, an inactive plastic PIR motion sensor, as well as a 9V alkaline battery. This high quality Allegro demo kit is designed as an easy to use demonstration kit, and can be installed with ease.
- Up to 20 sensors
- Supports Crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors
- 4 user programmable access codes
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats
- Event buffer with time and date stamp
- Built-in radio receiver/transmitter
- Built-in sire
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.