The 502 from Panavise is a precision PanaPress that comes with two additional holes for mounting Retrofit Kits on the base which are pre-drilled and tapped 1/4-20 and may be used for customer tooling. The 502 is ideal for pressing bearings, sleeves, collars, forming and assembling small parts, broaching, staking, etc. In 502 the base footprint includes four holes countersunk at the corners for bolting to a work surface.
- Reversible ram applies up to 1/4 ton (500 lbs. / 227kg) of pressure and is 0.75“ x 0.75“ (19.1mm x 19.1mm) square and 5.875“ (149.2mm) long
- One end of the ram is reamed 0.251“ (6.4mm) for adding tooling
- Four adjustable nylon gibs provide exceptional ram control
- Arm is 8“ (203.2mm) long
- Base footprint is 3.7“ x 7“ (94mm x 177.8mm) and includes four 0.25“ (6.3mm) holes countersunk at the corners for bolting to a work surface
- Two additional holes for mounting Retrofit Kits on the base are pre-drilled and tapped 1/4-20 and may be used for customer tooling
- Height (from base to top of back - not including variable ram height or arm length): 7“ (177.8mm), Weight: 5.4 lbs. (2.5kg)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.