The 203 from PANAVISE is a PV JR. head in which neoprene jaw pads are available for holding extremely delicate items, and the fine coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work. In 203 the jaws features horizontal grooves that are perfect for holding small tubes, rods, or small circuit boards firmly in place and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic.
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure
- Jaws feature horizontal grooves perfect for holding small tubes, rods, or small circuit boards firmly in place and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic [continuous heat tolerance to 350°F (177°C), intermittent heat up to 450°F (204°C)]
- Neoprene Jaw Pads (page 22) are available for holding delicate items
- Jaws are 2" (50.8mm) tall, 1" (25.4mm) wide and open to 2.875" (73mm)
- Height: 3.75" (95.2mm), Weight: 0.4 lbs. (0.2kg)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.