The EZ-RJ45 CAT5E 50/50 Combo Connector (Jar of 100) simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front to easily verify the proper wiring order. It reduces the distance between the wire twists and contacts that improves performance, and allows for pulling of the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector optimizes electrical performance of the termination.
- Through holes allow wire pairs to be inserted through the front of the connector for faster terminations
- EZ to verify wire sequence and reduces scrap
- More reliable and higher performance
- Works with solid or stranded wire; separate connectors not required, reducing inventory, and confusion
- Simple one-piece design
- UL rated
- FCC and RoHS compliant
- Used in Category 5e-compliant data networks
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.