Selling liquor or tobacco to minors unknowingly? Selling controlled/prescription substances over the counter? Purchasing or selling firearms to and from the general public? Is your business or store exposed to a potential liability in not determining proper identification? AVE would like to introduce you to the device you need, The “i-Checked” System. Utilizing the latest technology, the “i-Checked System” can aide you in an I.D. situation. The system will aide in the prevention or potential liquor, tobacco, and firearm sale violations, thereby lowering business liability in such cases. The system records a customer’s I.D. on videotape, helping to insure that employees are fulfilling their responsibility in checking a customer’s date of birth. For example, if later you are confronted with an allegation that your business or store sold liquor to a minor, merely play back the videotape showing the presented I.D. The liability protection regarding fake I.D.’s will prove the viability of the “i-Checked System” from AVE.
- Use to record I.D.’s at Checkouts (Sale of Liquor and Cigarettes) and at Pharmacies (Sale of Controlled Substances), Etc
- Works with most Camera Systems n Video Tape Records: Drivers License, I.D.’s, Etc
- System Includes: i-Checked, 1/3” CCD Color Imaging Camera, and a 12 VDC Power Supply
- Record time can be adjusted from “instantaneous” thru 21 Seconds
- Dimensions: 3”W x 3.5”H x 9”L
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.