Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- 75mm x 75mm VESA Standard Interface
- 100mm x 100mm VESA Standard Interface (with the Plate)
- Loading Weight: 1 ~ 6 Kgs
- Easy Installation
- PTZ / DVR / Matrix / Monitor Control
- Preset / Tour / Pattern / Auto Scan Control
- Built-in Joystick for Easy Control of Pan, Tilt, Zoom In/Out
- Aluminum door bell cover with weather treatment
- Sleek but tough flush mount look
- Steel back box with weather treatment
- Rubber weather seal
- Special security screws and wrench
- Vandal Resistant Surface Mount Housing Box
- To be used with EX -700D door bell unit
- Natural Anodised Aluminium Housing With Rain Shield
- 4 modules aligned vertically.
- Metal lens housing and stainless steel thread - no plastic housing parts
- 10 Layers of optics to create a sharper picture than a standard 8 layer lens
- f - Stop of 1.4 for maximum low light capability
- Set screws for angle of view and focus adjustments - this lens will never drift!
- 2.8mm to 10.0mm angle of view for a wide range of applications
- 3.5mm to 8.0mm angle of view for the widest range of applications
- 10 layers of optics to create a sharper picture than a standard 8 layer lens
- F-Stop of 1.4 for maximum low light capability
- Set screws for angle of view and focus adjustments
- Metal lens housing and stainless steel thread- no plastic housing parts
- Multi-Purpose Metal Mounting Bracket for Various Camera Styles
- It Mounts Directly to Any Smooth Surface - Wall, Ceiling, Parapet, or T-Bar
- Full Range of Angle Adjustments
- Supplied with Extensions to Increase the Distance from the Mounting Surface
- Perfect for all Indoor Wall, Parapet, Or Ceiling Installation Applications
- Full Range of Motion to Adjust at Any Angle
See any errors on this page? Let us know.