Headquartered in Northbrook IL, Moog Videolarm is a leader when it comes to designing and producing scalable, high quality process monitoring and physical security solutions for hazardous and extreme environments. Moog Videolarm products have been used in the areas of boarder protection, threat intervention, asset protection, communication, and system health monitoring right around the world.
Moog Videolarm is comprised of 4 strategic company acquisitions. These 4 companies include Knox Video, Pieper GMBH, QuickSet International, and Videoalarm Inc. This combination of professional businesses has created a business which delivers high grade surveillance products to commercial, military and industrial markets. Over time, Moog Videoalarm has opened offices in Schwerte, Germany, Gaithersburg, MD, Decatur, GA, and Northbrook, IL. Operating with 24/7 365day technical support, Moog Videolarm reaches over 26 countries no matter what time of the year it is. With industry leading 5 and 3 year warranties, Moog Videolarm is continuing to use the latest technologies to deliver only the best security and surveillance devices around.
For warranty information click here: http://www.moogs3.com/technical-support/warranty-plan/
Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
- Sony UNI-ONL7C2 Clear Dome Outdoor Pendant-Mount Housing with Heater/Blower for SNC-RX550N and SNC-RZ25N Cameras
- Outdoor dome, UV protected
- Thermostatically controlled heater
- 24 Hour fan operation for effective heating and condensation protection
- Optically correct polycarbonate lower dome
- Choice of clear or tinted lower dome
- Wall/Pole mount box
- Used for SNC-EM602R, SNC-EM632R, SNC-VM602R, SNC-VM632R, SNC-DH180, SNC-DH160, SNC-DH280, SNC-DH260 outdoor IP cameras
- Silver Color
- Mounting bracket for use with the SNC-CH110 and SNC-CH210 cameras
- Smoke dome cover for SNC-WR602 and SNC-WR632 cameras
- Outdoor mounting bracket
- PTZ camera
- Wall or Ceiling
- Harsh climate conditions
- Extruded aluminum housing
- Tamper resistant camera housing lock down screws provided
- High strength steel wall mount bracket included
- Indoor dome
- Strong cast aluminum top and trim ring
- Rugged polycarbonate lower dome
- Optically correct, clear or tinted lower dome
- AC 24V input into enclosure, DC12V camera power and plug provided inside enclosure
- All aluminum construction
- 1-inch pipe thread for pendant mounting
- For wall mount (with UNI-WMB4) or pendant applications
- Outdoor or indoor use
- Outdoor Vandal Resistant Flush Mount Enclosure
- Supports: SNC-RH124, SNC-RS44N, SNC-RS46N, SNC-RX530N, SNC-RX550N, SNC-RX570N and , SNC-RZ25N
- 7" clear polycarbonate lower dome
- Thermostatically controlled heater and blower
- AC24V input
- Mounts to poles 3 - 6 inches in diameter, with included pole mount and (2) two straps.
- Conduit holes are suitable for a 3/4 inch conduit fitting that are provided on the back and bottom of the adapter.
- Knockouts allow mating to a double gang electrical bo
See any errors on this page? Let us know.