Network Video Technologies develops and markets an award winning line of video transmitters/receivers and hub/power systems for the transport of analog and IP video/data, low voltage and PoE power, over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and Coax cable. While cables have been around for a long time there is always room for improvement and NVT continues to innovate seeking even better ways to gain unsurpassed performance in their equipment.
While being incorporated in the State of California NVT maintains its headquarters in Menlo Park and Sunbury, England. This means you are guaranteed friendly efficient customer service when you contact their support centre. So for the best cables in the business go NVT you won’t be disappointed.
For warranty information click here: http://www.nvt.com/content.php?type=template&key=warranty
Network Video Technologies, Inc.
Tel: (650) 462-8100
Fax: (650) 326-1940
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- No hardwiring to networks or local power necessary. Use in remote areas where power is not accessible
- Retrofits any locked entry point. No need to change out doors
- Activity reports sent via email or Internet
- Bright LED display for clarity
- Durable and rugged design
- Color coded moisture scale for simple classification of dry, borderline or damp conditions in materials
- Comfortable to hold and easy to use
- Auto shut off for increased battery life
- Connects to any NetworX control panel
- Allows direct connection between PC and alarm panel using USB
- Stores up to four alarm panel configurations
- Ability to create configuration files using the installer program mode or DL900 computer software
- Saves installation time and cost
- Virtually eliminates in-the-field programming errors
- Digiplex system control
- RS422/RS485 communication port enables operation with DVRs, multiplexers, matrix switchers, alarm interfaces and PTZ cameras
- RS232 communication port
- Zone system partitioning
- Security levels
- Full featured IP keypad
- Control variety of NVRs, DVRs and decoders with one keypad
- Perform PTZ control
- Display IP cameras on embedded display
- Control recorder OSD
- Holds most 32" -- 63" flat panels in portrait or landscape
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern -- 810mm x 530mm (810mm x 810mm with extensions)
- Adjustable tilt -5 degree to +15 degree lockable at 5 degree increments
- Sectional wall plate which can be integrated with multiple FP-LDSB's to create a video wall
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel -- 2.5" (2.6" w/ extensions)
- 2.1x Zoom / Aperture - f/1.3
- For 3 MP Cameras
- Focal Length of 2.8-6mm
- Horizontal Field Angle - 100°
- Uses High-accuracy Aspheric Lens
- Suitable for the TruVision Dome
- L-shaped wall bracket
- Aluminum alloy
- For professional surface-wired installations
- Ideal for low-voltage alarm, telephone, audio, and video wires and cables
- Attractive appearance for walls, ceilings, woodwork, doors, and windows
- Low initial tack adhesive strip allows for easy adjustment
- Includes alcohol surface cleaning pads
See any errors on this page? Let us know.