Network Video Technologies develops and markets an award winning line of video transmitters/receivers and hub/power systems for the transport of analog and IP video/data, low voltage and PoE power, over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and Coax cable. While cables have been around for a long time there is always room for improvement and NVT continues to innovate seeking even better ways to gain unsurpassed performance in their equipment.
While being incorporated in the State of California NVT maintains its headquarters in Menlo Park and Sunbury, England. This means you are guaranteed friendly efficient customer service when you contact their support centre. So for the best cables in the business go NVT you won’t be disappointed.
For warranty information click here: http://www.nvt.com/content.php?type=template&key=warranty
Network Video Technologies, Inc.
Tel: (650) 462-8100
Fax: (650) 326-1940
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
- Compatible w/the TVB-2104/4104, TVB-2105/4105 and TVD-2101/4101 Cameras
- Used for Quick Access to Zoom/Focus Controls on Motorized Lens Cameras
- Powered by (2) AAA Batteries (not included) or 12VDC
- For CCTV Cameras up to 3MP Resolution
- Wide Aperture Rate of F1.3
- ND Filter / Aspherical Construction
- Metal Mount
- DC Auto Iris
- No hardwiring to networks or local power necessary. Use in remote areas where power is not accessible
- Retrofits any locked entry point. No need to change out doors
- Activity reports sent via email or Internet
- Bright LED display for clarity
- Durable and rugged design
- Color coded moisture scale for simple classification of dry, borderline or damp conditions in materials
- Comfortable to hold and easy to use
- Auto shut off for increased battery life
- Connects to any NetworX control panel
- Allows direct connection between PC and alarm panel using USB
- Stores up to four alarm panel configurations
- Ability to create configuration files using the installer program mode or DL900 computer software
- Saves installation time and cost
- Virtually eliminates in-the-field programming errors
- Digiplex system control
- RS422/RS485 communication port enables operation with DVRs, multiplexers, matrix switchers, alarm interfaces and PTZ cameras
- RS232 communication port
- Zone system partitioning
- Security levels
- Streamline the process of a new IP camera installation
- Provides power for one PoE camera
- Single wired connection port with built-in WIFI and router capability
- Detects and assigns an IP address to connected IP camera
- Compact size for portability
- Full featured IP keypad
- Control variety of NVRs, DVRs and decoders with one keypad
- Perform PTZ control
- Display IP cameras on embedded display
- Control recorder OSD
- 2.1x Zoom / Aperture - f/1.3
- For 3 MP Cameras
- Focal Length of 2.8-6mm
- Horizontal Field Angle - 100°
- Uses High-accuracy Aspheric Lens
- Suitable for the TruVision Dome
- L-shaped wall bracket
- Aluminum alloy
- For professional surface-wired installations
- Ideal for low-voltage alarm, telephone, audio, and video wires and cables
- Attractive appearance for walls, ceilings, woodwork, doors, and windows
- Low initial tack adhesive strip allows for easy adjustment
- Includes alcohol surface cleaning pads
See any errors on this page? Let us know.