Fujifilm U.S operates in 27 states and engages in the research, development, manufacture, sales and service of Fujifilm products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including electronic, information systems, motion picture, broadcast and photography. As with all the major players in the industry the advantage to working with Fulifilm is the dedicated customer support teams and detailed online knowledge bases that are synonymous with the larger companies. This allows their customers to gain the support and information they need when they need it through a broad range of channels.
For the past 78 years Fujifilm International has continually invested in research and development resulting in world-class, highly versatile core technologies. While these technologies have their roots in photographic technology Fujifilm continue to innovate and produce new products and services for a diverse range of businesses around the world.
FUJIFILM, Optical Devices Division
Tel: (973) 633-5600
Fax: (973) 633-5216
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
- Converter Plate for Electrical Gang Box
- Converter Plate for Electrical Gang Box, White
- Miniature size color monitor for compact applications
- Selectable Mirror-Image Mode
- Weatherproof High Resolution TFT LCD Monitor with Remote Control, Mounting Bracket and Accessories
- Active Matrix for Absolute Picture Clarity
- OSD for AV Source that works on Color, Brightness, Contrast, Tint & Volume Control
- High Resolution 640x480
- Thin Cross Section - Less than 2.5" Deep Panel
- 262,144 Colors for True Color Rendition
- Multiple Inputs - Composite Video, D-Sub
- Contrast Ratio of 400:1
- Dual 7" Active Matrix LCD Panels
- Design Fits in EIA Standard 19" Rack 4U High
- High Resolution (Composite 1440 x 234 Pixels, RGB: 800 x 480 Pixels)
- Bright Panels (Composite 450 cd/m², RGB: 350 cd/m²)
- NTSC and PAL Versions Available (Composite Only)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.