Fujifilm U.S operates in 27 states and engages in the research, development, manufacture, sales and service of Fujifilm products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including electronic, information systems, motion picture, broadcast and photography. As with all the major players in the industry the advantage to working with Fulifilm is the dedicated customer support teams and detailed online knowledge bases that are synonymous with the larger companies. This allows their customers to gain the support and information they need when they need it through a broad range of channels.
For the past 78 years Fujifilm International has continually invested in research and development resulting in world-class, highly versatile core technologies. While these technologies have their roots in photographic technology Fujifilm continue to innovate and produce new products and services for a diverse range of businesses around the world.
FUJIFILM, Optical Devices Division
Tel: (973) 633-5600
Fax: (973) 633-5216
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
Veracity is a fast-growing technology company established in 2005 their aim is to support the evolution and deployment of IP video surveillance, designing unique products which solve some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video. Their products are recommended and trusted by major IP camera manufacturers worldwide. With a global sales network and partnerships with some of the biggest IP video brands in the industry Veracity has become one of the market leaders in the IP Video field.
Through their network of wholesalers and retailers Veracity ensures that their end users get only the best in service and support employing a strict vetting process when taking on new partners. With the help of Veracity the world of IP Video no longer needs to be a place of mystery but one of mainstream operation.
UK Veracity Company Head Quarters:
Tel: +44 (0)1292 264967
Fax: +44 (0)845 528 1081
- Converter Plate for Electrical Gang Box
- Converter Plate for Electrical Gang Box, White
- IP video installation tool for viewing and configuration of an IP PoE camera using a laptop or other portable device
- Installation without removing camera from the network and losing PoE power
- Time-saving method for accurately focusing IP PoE cameras with a standard Cat5E patch cable
- IEEE 802.3af PoE, POE Plus, non-standard types of PoE up to 30W, 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX Ethernet
- Compact adaptor (65 x 32 x 20 mm)
- LED indicator for PoE
- High image-quality Monitoring with optical performance supporting 3 megapixels
- Compatible with a wide range 1/2, 1/3,1/4 cameras
- Wide f3.8-13mm range accommodates various applications
- Wide Aperture of F1.4, best suited fort surveillance in dark places
- Designed to maximize optical performance with high-accuracy aspheric lens, low-dispersion glass
See any errors on this page? Let us know.