EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
Platinum Tools develop and source custom solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable. With an extensive range of cutters, crimpers, connectors and testers Platinum Tools can help you build and test a new custom cabling solution for your security network.
Founded in 1997 Platinum Tools have dedicated themselves not only to providing the best product for the job but providing the best service to go with it. Through their carefully chosen distributors and installers they ensure that their end users have all their questions answered. They also offer an extensive array of documentation, tips and FAQ media on their website allowing you to find information on your product day or night.
Fax: (800) 749-5784
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
- Coax (Video) replaceable cassette blades are pre-set, no adjustment required
- Twisted-pair (Data) is adjustable and covers a wide range of Cat5e and Cat6 cables
- Round cables (Voice) is adjustable and covers a wide range of telephone round and flat satin cables
- Multi-conductor cables
- Audio cables
- Easy to apply - Easy to remove
- Sturdy, professional quality
- Patented button-type design for a positive secure closure
- Economical and lightweight
- Versatile - stretches to approx. 24
- Material - Steel, Power-coated
- Height - 313.69 mm / 12.35"
- Power junction box
- Aluminum housing
- Vandal & Weather Resistant
- Dimension: 5.47" x 1.32"
- Streamline the process of a new IP camera installation
- Provides power for one PoE camera
- Single wired connection port with built-in WIFI and router capability
- Detects and assigns an IP address to connected IP camera
- Compact size for portability
- 5.6” CCTV test monitor
- Troubleshoot camera display right on installation site
- Full color LCD display to check for video signal
- Small & compact for portability
- Available with monitor service kit
See any errors on this page? Let us know.