EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
JVC KENWOOD USA Corporation is a primary leader and developer of video and audio products in today's market. JVC uses superior technology to transform ordinary devices into exceptional image and sound producing products. Offering a complete line of advanced, high quality and professional equipment, JVC delivers to the world superior camcorders, studio cameras, Blu-ray recorders, HD studio monitors, and 3D/4K camcorders.
Headquartered in Wayne NJ, JVC's D-ILA projection technology has been used in projection based systems to create and simulate high performing home theatres. Also leading the world in IP and analog video surveillance products, JVC delivers safety and security to homes, businesses, and industries alike. The creator of analog color recording technology, JVC has continued to produce a range of technologically advanced innovations and digital compression algorithms which are now used in all digital based formatted devices including Blu-Ray, DVD and digital broadcasting. Driven to deliver excellence, JVC will continue the push to bring only the very best to the audio and video industry.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.jvc.com/prof/terms.jsp
JVC KENWOOD USA Corporation
Phone: (973) 317-5000
Fax: (973) 317-5030
- Material - Steel, Power-coated
- Height - 313.69 mm / 12.35"
- Power junction box
- Aluminum housing
- Vandal & Weather Resistant
- Dimension: 5.47" x 1.32"
- Streamline the process of a new IP camera installation
- Provides power for one PoE camera
- Single wired connection port with built-in WIFI and router capability
- Detects and assigns an IP address to connected IP camera
- Compact size for portability
- 5.6” CCTV test monitor
- Troubleshoot camera display right on installation site
- Full color LCD display to check for video signal
- Small & compact for portability
- Available with monitor service kit
- Dome camera L-shaped bracket
- In pure white color
- For EHN3160/EHN3260/EHN3340/EHD700/EHD730
- Outdoor camera housing with top cover, lock, heater and blower
- 18.7W power consumption
- 373 x 140 x 115 mm / 14.7" x 5.5" x 4.5" (L x W x H)
- Aluminum mounting bracket
- Max. load: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- 57 x 165 mm / 2.2" x 6.5" (W x H)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.