Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
- Material - Steel, Power-coated
- Height - 313.69 mm / 12.35"
- Power junction box
- Aluminum housing
- Vandal & Weather Resistant
- Dimension: 5.47" x 1.32"
- Streamline the process of a new IP camera installation
- Provides power for one PoE camera
- Single wired connection port with built-in WIFI and router capability
- Detects and assigns an IP address to connected IP camera
- Compact size for portability
- 5.6” CCTV test monitor
- Troubleshoot camera display right on installation site
- Full color LCD display to check for video signal
- Small & compact for portability
- Available with monitor service kit
- Outdoor camera housing with top cover, lock, heater and blower
- 18.7W power consumption
- 373 x 140 x 115 mm / 14.7" x 5.5" x 4.5" (L x W x H)
- Aluminum mounting bracket
- Max. load: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- 57 x 165 mm / 2.2" x 6.5" (W x H)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.