Established for over 30 years, Dedicated Micros (DM) is an international market leader in the field of specialist CCTV control equipment. Dedicated Micros success stems from its invention of the world's first video multiplexer, a monitoring product which records continuous images from a number of cameras onto a single video cassette source. This pioneering attitude has earned DM a place in the surveillance industries hall of fame. They are multi award winners and conduct some of the best R&D in the market today.
DM's products are used in security systems in a broad range of commercial and community applications across the globe. These include New York's 911 building, Heathrow Airport in London, the Oman Bank, BP petrol stations across the UK, Manchester United's Old Trafford Football Ground, the French Postal Service (the PPT) and the US Government.
For warranty information click here: http://www.dedicatedmicros.com/europe/support_service_warranties.php?product_group_id=99
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
- High quality and professional operation
- Many different and quality properties
- Wide variety of setups, and provides optimal control for all operators
- 2 axis wall mounting bracket (included)
- Illumination to 525 feet
- Wide angle of view to 70 degrees at close range
- Low power consumption
- 4 power settings
- Dedicated Micros DM/CAM/WSAWP/N Wall/Ceiling Pendant Mount Kit for SDH36/ORACLE PTZ Vandal Dome Camera.
- Wall/Ceiling Pendant Mount Kit
- For SDH36 ORACLE PTZ Vandal Dome Camera
- Speed dome indoor housing
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket
- Built-in blower kit
- Oracle right angle cable, 10M
- Material - Steel, Power-coated
- Height - 313.69 mm / 12.35"
- L-Shaped Wall Bracket
- Used for ETN2160, ETN2260, ETN2560, EDN2160, EDN2260, EDN2560 IR Network Dome Cameras
- Outdoor Aluminum Vandal Resistant Mounting Bracket
- Power junction box
- Aluminum housing
- Vandal & Weather Resistant
- Dimension: 5.47" x 1.32"
- 5.6” CCTV test monitor
- Troubleshoot camera display right on installation site
- Full color LCD display to check for video signal
- Small & compact for portability
- Available with monitor service kit
- Dome camera L-shaped bracket
- In pure white color
- For EHN3160/EHN3260/EHN3340/EHD700/EHD730
- View finder from optex which is a necessary tool to use when organizing the proper installation of an SIP detector
- Perfect for taking out the guesswork when setting up and installing a Redwall SIP detector, and helps with visual identification of the infrared areas within a detector’s range which helps in eliminating blind spots that can occur
See any errors on this page? Let us know.