Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
In 1965, Joel Satnick and Sam Kobert founded LH Dottie. The company first began in a warehouse situated at 331 Winston Street Los Angeles supplying numerous products to electrical wholesalers within the area. As time went on, Joel and Sam broadened their product offering by adding electrical fittings, fastening devices and anchors, tools, petroleum products, and specialty items.
Today LH Dottie is located in downtown Commerce, Los Angeles on a 2-2/1 acreage. It is housed in a 50,000sq ft state of the art building with up to 8 separate shipping bays which deliver more efficiency and superior customer service. In addition another warehouse has also been opened within Oklahoma City to service and deliver the Eastern Seaboard and the Mid-West. With many changes occurring over the years, LH Dottie has stayed strong and committed to providing clients and customers with only the very best products available for long term use.
For warranty information click here: http://www.lhdottie.com/warranty.asp
- 3/4 X 66 Feet premium color coding PVC tape
- Color: Gray
- Used for insulation and protection over wires and connectors
- Use color coded tape for easier identification
- 1/4" X 12' Three1/4" X 4'Lite Stick Rods w Eye - Hook
- Brand New
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Handheld 3D Joystick Controller for camera setup
- Controls pan, tilt, and zoom operations of cameras
- Allows rapid setup through quick and easy installation
- Ensures seamless operation via enhanced system compatibility
- Pedestal wall mount
- Used for the SCU-EVAC explosion proof enclosure
- Mount Dome Cameras
- Gangbox Plate
- Attaches Camera to End of Mount
- In-ceiling Flush Mount Camera Housing
- Hanging mount adapter
- Ivory Color
- Hanging mount adapter
- Ivory Color
- For Samsung SNV-6013 Dome Camera
- Adapts Camera for Ceiling Mount
- Aluminum Materials
- For Samsung SNF-8010/SNF-8010VM Cameras
- Adapts Camera for Wall Mount
- Medium cap adapter
- Hanging mount
- Made of aluminum and available in ivory
- Dome Camera Indoor Housing
See any errors on this page? Let us know.