Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
In 1965, Joel Satnick and Sam Kobert founded LH Dottie. The company first began in a warehouse situated at 331 Winston Street Los Angeles supplying numerous products to electrical wholesalers within the area. As time went on, Joel and Sam broadened their product offering by adding electrical fittings, fastening devices and anchors, tools, petroleum products, and specialty items.
Today LH Dottie is located in downtown Commerce, Los Angeles on a 2-2/1 acreage. It is housed in a 50,000sq ft state of the art building with up to 8 separate shipping bays which deliver more efficiency and superior customer service. In addition another warehouse has also been opened within Oklahoma City to service and deliver the Eastern Seaboard and the Mid-West. With many changes occurring over the years, LH Dottie has stayed strong and committed to providing clients and customers with only the very best products available for long term use.
For warranty information click here: http://www.lhdottie.com/warranty.asp
- 1/4" X 12' Three1/4" X 4'Lite Stick Rods w Eye - Hook
- Brand New
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Material - Steel, Power-coated
- Height - 313.69 mm / 12.35"
- Power junction box
- Aluminum housing
- Vandal & Weather Resistant
- Dimension: 5.47" x 1.32"
- Streamline the process of a new IP camera installation
- Provides power for one PoE camera
- Single wired connection port with built-in WIFI and router capability
- Detects and assigns an IP address to connected IP camera
- Compact size for portability
- 5.6” CCTV test monitor
- Troubleshoot camera display right on installation site
- Full color LCD display to check for video signal
- Small & compact for portability
- Available with monitor service kit
- Holds high voltage electrical appliances
- Use color coded tape for easier identification
- Wire harnessing and home maintenance
- Weather & Cold Resistant
- Flame Retardant
See any errors on this page? Let us know.