Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- The patented single load control knob and exclusive split-ball feature firmly lock the head into place
- This base has three 1/4" (6.3mm) countersunk mounting holes on a 4 5/16" (109.5mm)bolt circle for attaching directly to a work bench or to a portable Base Mount
- Accepts all 5/8" (15.9mm) stems
- Overall height is 3 3/4" (95.2mm)
- Work can be attached easily to this universal Fixturing Head
- Six slots are 0.4375” (11.1mm) wide and 1.1875” (30.2mm) long; six 0.25” (6.3mm) bolt holes are evenly spaced on a 4.375” (111.1mm) bolt circle
- Flat surface: 5.375” (136.5mm) in diameter
- Shaft is 4.125” (104.8mm) long and 5/8” (15.9mm) in diameter; compatible with all 300 series Bases
- Height (shaft to top of head): 3.75” (95.2mm), Weight: 11.5oz. (1.3kg)
- Gently, yet firmly, holds micrometers of all sizes. Can also hold small PC boards and other objects
- Delrin pads open 0.5” (12.7mm) and close to 0” for holding thin items
- Throat depth: 0.95” (24.1mm)
- Height (shaft to top of jaws): 3.14” (79.8mm), Weight: 0.23 lbs. (0.1kg)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.