Network Video Technologies develops and markets an award winning line of video transmitters/receivers and hub/power systems for the transport of analog and IP video/data, low voltage and PoE power, over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and Coax cable. While cables have been around for a long time there is always room for improvement and NVT continues to innovate seeking even better ways to gain unsurpassed performance in their equipment.
While being incorporated in the State of California NVT maintains its headquarters in Menlo Park and Sunbury, England. This means you are guaranteed friendly efficient customer service when you contact their support centre. So for the best cables in the business go NVT you won’t be disappointed.
For warranty information click here: http://www.nvt.com/content.php?type=template&key=warranty
Network Video Technologies, Inc.
Tel: (650) 462-8100
Fax: (650) 326-1940
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Used by NVT’s IP transceivers to convert from BNC to 2-wire
- Used with NV-EC1701U transceiversv
- Used mid-span along a wire run whenever conversion between coax and 2-wire cable is required
- Eight screw-terminal connections each support wire diameters as large as 16AWG 1.3mm
- Can be used in applications such as: 4:1 fanout, daisy-chaining or 4-pair wire connectivity
- 4 EoC Transceivers to 1 Power Source
- Single C20 EIA (Male) Connector
- 4 C13 EIA (Female) Plugs
- Ideal for rack mounting up to (4) NV-EC1701 EoC transceivers and related 56VAC, 90 watt power supplies
- Connect up to (16) IP or Megapixel cameras
- Standard 19” (48cm) wide, 1.7” (4,5cm) high, 7” (17.8cm) deep
- EoC transceivers, power supplies and BNC Adaptors sold separately
See any errors on this page? Let us know.