EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
The EBC980R/M Single-Door Standalone Finger Vein ID / Mifare Access Controller from EverFocus can be programmed to allow access for up to 6,000 users with 2 finger vein templates per user. It can store up to 1,000,000 log entries and features an identification time of 1:2000. This access controller uses encryption with a random code to save finger characteristics. It supports real-time eMap display and editing, and real-time event logging.
- Web-based, cross-network and cross-area management through WAN and Internet
- Uses encryption with a random code to save finger characteristics for high security
- SSL ensures safe sessions over web browsers
- DHCP and Static IP supported
- Plug and play
- Multiple languages supported (Chinese, English, Russian)
- Online upgrade functions
- Can access 6,000 users with 2 finger vein templates per each user
- 10 intervals per day with 1 minute minimum per interval
- Provide 3 types of programmable dates with up to 255 types of date configurations
- Supports real-time eMap displaying and editing
- Supports real-time event logging
- User-friendly keyboard design
- OLED display and keyboard
- Powerful management functions managed based on time, dates, locations, and card holder license
- Powerful alarm functions with remove / add area alarms which facilitates connecting the corresponding door while fire alarm is alerted
- Network access is based on CAT-5, which can be used for communication (10M/100M Ethernet) and Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Web browser is used to access remote equipment and perform control and administration; no additional software is required
- SSL ensures secure web browser access
- Supports multiple languages including English and Chinese
- Supports online system upgrade
- WEB-based networks, which enable cross-network and cross-regional control and administration via Wide Area Network and the Internet
- Independently operating hierarchical structure design may be employed for the terminal and stations to achieve more stable system operation
- User-friendly real-time electronic map displays for door and controlled areas
- Supports arbitrary resizing of windows and customized menus
- Supports anti-duress password access function
See any errors on this page? Let us know.