Tamron USA, Inc. was established in 1979 as the US sales subsidiary of the Japanese optics manufacturer Tamron Co. Ltd. Tamron USA is comprised of two major divisions: Tamron Photographic Lenses and Tamron CCTV Lenses. Tamron lenses are second to none in their quality of both image and design and have led innovation in the lens industry for many years.
Headquartered in Commack, NY Tamron offers A grade customer support for all of their lenses. In addition they also offer a dedicated service department that can ensure that your Tamron lens is maintained at peak performance for many years to come.
For warranty information click here: http://www.tamron-usa.com/about/services.asp
Tamron USA, Inc.
Tel: (800) 827-8880
Fax: (631) 543-5666
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- 180° panoramic view
- Provides clear images without blind spots
- Proprietary image processing technology corrects any residual distortion in captured
- images for natural-looking images
- Electronic PTZ, presetting function, and motion detection features
- Max. 3M (2,048 x 1,536) resolution
- Real-time WDR (3M 20fps, 120dB)
- Various viewing composition: 360° fisheye, Single panorama, Double panorama, Quad, User selectable region, Single rectangle, 1 original
- Defog, MD, AD, Video analytics
- M12 connector
- Max. 5M (2560 x 2048) resolution
- Various viewing composition, 6 dewarping view mode
- On board dewarping, Digital PTZ / Bi-directional audio
- WDR (Contrast Enhanced), MD, AD
- M12 connector
See any errors on this page? Let us know.