Refurbished/Open Box Items have been thoroughly inspected and Pre-Tested to meet Manufacturer Specifications and are guaranteed to be sold like new and in excellent working condition. Because these Refurbished/Open Box Items are Inspected and Pre-Tested. These open box items continue to carry a FULL 1 year manufacturer's warranty, same as a brand new unit.
The WVNW484S-N from Panasonic is a high performance and sensitive vandal-proof fixed network dome security camera from Panasonic that is able to deliver increased surveillance operation when positioned into place. The WVNW484S-N network camera comes with Super Dynamic III Technology, a 128x wider dynamic range, a day/night function, as well as adaptive digital noise reduction, and a 3x digital zoom for close viewing of objects. The WVNW484S-N network camera also features a 0.6lux illumination, auto back focus, a multi-screen function, plus video motion detector, scene change detection, a multi-language GUI, and a 1/3” chip size. This high performance and reliable network security camera is suitable for delivering clear images under varying light conditions, and provides a simple installation process for fast and efficient operation.
- Progressive output with motion adaptive interlace/progressive conversion
- Built-in MPEG-4 and JPEG digital signal output (VGA) at up to 30 ips
- PoE (including optional heater)
- MPEG-4/JPEG dual stream output for simultaneous live monitoring and high resolution recording
- High sensitivity with D/N function: 0.6lx (Color), 0.08lx (B/W) with clear dome cover
- Vandal Auto-Back Focus
- Day/Night switching for optimal clarity in any lighting condition
- Video motion detection with 4 programmable detection areas and 3 sensitivity levels
- SD Memory card slot for alarm recording and backup upon network failure
- Multi-screen supports images from 8 cameras
- IP66 rated, resistant against water and dust
- De-humidification device for use in various weather conditions
- FACTORY CERTIFIED OPEN-BOX
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Full Factory Warranty
See any errors on this page? Let us know.