Refurbished/Open Box Items have been thoroughly inspected and Pre-Tested to meet Manufacturer Specifications and are guaranteed to be sold like new and in excellent working condition. Because these Refurbished/Open Box Items are Inspected and Pre-Tested. These open box items continue to carry a FULL 1 year manufacturer's warranty, same as a brand new unit.
The Panasonic WJ-SX150A matrix switcher supports the connection of up to 16 cameras, 4 monitors and 4 system controllers. Additionally, this unit offers full pan, tilt, zoom and iris control of up to 4, RS-485 equipped cameras. Images outputted from this device can be displayed in full screen on 4 monitors or in various tour groups of up to 16 cameras on a single screen. At the event of an alarm or video loss, this unit can be set to follow a different tour sequence. Setup and configuration is done using a local PC via an RS-232C port with the required software included.
- Supports the connection of up to 16 color or B/W cameras, 4 monitors and 4 system controllers. Any camera signal can be routed to any connected monitor
- Controls up to 4 RS-485 equipped cameras for full pan, tilt, zoom and iris operation
- At the event of an alarm, this unit can be set to follow a new sequential tour set
- Alerts the operator to problems such as a power outage, severed cables or damaged cameras
- Employs a sophisticated user management system to prevent improper use by unauthorized persons
- Images outputted from this unit can be displayed in full or in groups of up to 16 images on a single screen while following a programmed tour sequence
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.