The EPHD04+ 4-Channel HDcctv DVR from EverFocus provides 1080p real-time recording per channel and features dual streaming in H.264 and MJPEG formats. The recording frame rate and resolution can be independently configured for each channel. This DVR enables you to output the videos either from the HDMI or VGA port.
The EPHD04+ DVR supports installation of two internal 3.5” HDDs for extending the storage capacity. You can also connect a storage device via the eSATA interface for backing up recordings. This DVR provides multiple interfaces, including 2 Ethernet ports, 2 USB ports, RS-485, RS-232, 4 alarm inputs, and 2 alarm outputs.
These features of the EPHD04+ DVR are merged into a quiet, compact chassis making it suitable for space-constrained installations. The settings of the DVR can be configured via the on-screen display (OSD) menu using a mouse; IR remote control or the control keys on the front panel; or through the Web interface by connecting the DVR to the network.
- Compact form factor fits easily where space is limited
- Full HD real-time recording and playback
- Independent HDMI Main and VGA Call Multiplex View Monitor Outputs
- Two internal hard drives support up to 3Tb each
- RAID1 (mirroring) Data Protection Available for Two Internal HDDs
- External HDD array option (EDA450) for up to 18Tb storage
- Built in DVR burner for video archive including player software
- Multiple Local Control Options: front panel with jog/shuttle, mouse (included), IR Remote (included), optional EKB-500 RS-485 joystick controller
- Multiple Remote Access Options: IE web access; Smart Phone/Tablet live view free apps for iOS and Android with digital zoom and PTZ control; Smart Phone/Tablet live/play multi view apps for iOS and Android with digital zoom and PTZ control; Power Video Plus free CMS software
- Smart Search: quickly identify motion in areas of interest from recorded video
- Snapshot Search: extract images from recorded video at specific intervals to quickly locate events
- Quick Archive function -- copy the previous several minutes of video to DVD/USB with single button press
- Local Archive function can launch a Quick over the web
- Remote Copy can burn video AT THE DVR under web control and avoid copying large files across a slow WAN
- Dual Stream video improves network transmission -- conserve bandwidth until you need detail, then switch to high resolution images on demand