The DE7300-SS from GE Security is a Three Port Ethernet Gigabit Transceiver, SM, 4 Fibers. The IFS DE7300 Series Gigabit Ethernet 3-port transceiver is designed to transmit and receive 1000 Mbps data over singlemode fiber or 10/100/1000 Mbps data over CAT5e electrical cable. It is available in any combination of electrical or optical ports. The electrical ports of the IFS DE7300 Series will function as a 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps or 1000 Mbps Ethernet link without any adjustments. The DE7300 is environmentally hardened to operate in extreme temperatures.
Loss of optical link contact closure for remote alarm sensing. Status indicating LEDs for power and data activity are present at the RJ-45 connector. At the fiber optic transceiver end, link and data LEDs provide operational status. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation, requiring no optical adjustments. The modules are available in stand-alone only.
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T Electrical Port
- 1000 BASE-FX Optical Port
- Full Duplex or Half Duplex Data
- Distances up to 28 km (17 miles)
- Designed to Meet Full Compliance with the Environmental
- Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock
- Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage
- Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2
- SC Optical Connectors Standard
- No In-field Optical Adjustments Required
- Power, Transmit and Receive Data Status LED Indicators
- Loss of Optical Link Contact Closure