The PB24BB from Videolarm is a PB24, rugged cast aluminum power box plus battery backup with pole mounting clips included.The PB24BB provides an economical solution for providing video security cameras with electrical current. Constructed of a rugged cast aluminum NEMA box enclosure, PB24BB has been designed to complement Videolarm's Fusion Dome and Vandal-Resistant Rugged Housings by simply bolting to the wall mount back. It is available in either a standard version or battery backup model, which provides a minimum 10 minute operating window when nearby power, is interrupted. It is an ideal accessory for enhancing the video security system.
In the PB24BB the Power Box provides 2 separate power output(s) at 24V. It is designed for either 120 or 240Vac input single phase. A single (3) position connector is provided with each unit. Line, Neutral and Ground Wires and should be connected as marked on the connection board (L, N, GND) and plugged in to the connector plug of the corresponding voltage. 52watts are provided for Heater/Blower power and 32watts are provided for camera power.
- Rugged cast aluminum NEMA 4 enclosure
- Meets IP 66 standards to prevent the induction of minute particles
- Designed for direct conduit connections
- Complements Videolarm outdoor camera housings
- Provides 4 amps of power at 24Vac
- Battery backup model (PB24BB) provides up to 25 minutes of extended power, 12Vdc Cameras
- Pole mounting clips included
- Options include video and power surge protection
- IP Reset option available: Provides systematic solution for IP Camera and Wireless lock ups