The CM9760-SAT allows you to distribute switching capability around a facility, reducing the number of coaxial cable runs to the 9740/9760 matrix and allowing local monitoring at the satellite switch locations. Up to 16 cameras can be connected to one CM9760-SAT. Four outputs are provided. At least one must be used for video feed to a camera input on the CM9740/CM9760 matrix bay.
The others can be used for either local monitors or additional video feeds. This allows 16 cameras to share- one video feed, one camera at a time, and three local monitors; or two video feeds, two cameras at a time, and two local monitors; or three video feeds, three cameras at a time, and one local monitor (see illustration below); or four video feeds, four cameras at a time, and no local monitor. Cameras can be selected for viewing and controlled from either the main keyboard at the CM9740/CM9760 matrix bay or from a local keyboard at the satellite unit. In addition to camera selection and control, the satellite provides 16 alarm inputs that can transport alarms to the main control center.
The KBD200A and KBD300A keyboards can be used with the CM9760-SAT.
- 16-Input Satellite Switcher
- 4 Outputs; Programmable for Local Monitoring or Remote Tie Lines
- 16 Alarm Inputs for Both Local and Remote Alarm Handling
- Economical Solution for Remote Switching
- Compatible with Both CM9740 and CM9760 Systems (Requires Version 7.80.003 Software or Later)
- On-screen Programming via Local KBD300 Keyboard or Remote CM9760-KBD Keyboard