The WJ-HD616-2000T2 is a 2TB, 16 channel digital video recorder from Panasonic that is capable of delivering high recording operation within many applications. The WJ-HD616-2000T2 digital video recorder comes with a 120V AC, 60Hz power source, video motion detection, 4 x hard disk drive front slots, H.264 compression, HDMI dual video outputs, as well as a 240 frame rate, and an attractive design. The WJ-HD616-2000T2 digital video recorder also features a slot for an SD/SDHC memory card, various display modes, UniPhier System LSI Platform support, plus network compatibility, and a simple installation process. This advanced digital video recorder can offer increased recording functions, plus comes user friendly for all operators.
- Intelligent Video Motion Detection (i-VMD) with Super Dynamic 5 Link (SD5Link)
- Dual HDMI video outputs for true 1080i HD playback
- Four front accessible hard disk drive slots
- SD/SDHC memory card slot for easy copy of recorded image data
- Various display modes: 4/7/8/9/12/16 split screen display
- Up to 5 recorders can be cascaded for increased camera support
- HDD capacity is expandable up to 31 HDDs
- H.264 image transfer at QVGA resolution for narrow network bandwidth
- Up to 8 users can operate via network simultaneously
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.