Designed and manufactured by Toshiba the SW-IP8 is a Surveillix® 8 channel network video recording software that is equipped with the latest features for optimal use. The SW-IP8 features simultaneous configure/view/search/export and remote upgrade, monitor alarms with SCS software, is able to provide seamless migration paths for Toshiba DVR, EVR, NVR, HVR, PCDVR, and KLR systems, plus includes complete remote management which allows for user administration, setup control, live viewing, video backup, and power search capabilities.
The SW-IP8 can also support major manufacturer’s that make network camera systems, can control network cameras over the internet, and is able to record 16 IP based cameras per each NVR server. The SW-IP8 is easy to use, is fully scalable which allows for remote control over 100 network cameras and is cost effective for saving time and money.
- Record up 16 IP-based cameras per NVR server
- Fully scalable in combination with the SCS remote software, giving users the ability to remotely manage 100+ network cameras
- Cameras need not be onsite to record. The NVR software can record over the Internet
- Cost-effective solution to traditional DVR's
- Records image resolutions as high as the IP Camera supports, including megapixel cameras
- Simultaneously configure, view, search, export, remotely upgrade, and monitor alarms with the SCS software. Support multiple monitors for advanced monitoring
- Complete remote management; setup control, user administration, video backup, live viewing, and powerful search capabilities
- Support for major network camera manufacturers including Toshiba, Sony, Panasonic, AXIS and Lumenera
- Fully integrates with and provides a seamless migration path for Toshiba KLR, PCDVR, DVR, EVR, HVR and NVR systems
See any errors on this page? Let us know.