Designed and manufactured by Toshiba the SW-IP4 is a 4 channel Surveillix® network video recording software which can support major manufacturers that make network camera systems. The SW-IP4 is able to provide seamless migration paths for Toshiba DVR, EVR, NVR, HVR, PCDVR, and KLR systems, plus features simultaneous configure/view/search/export and remote upgrade, as well as monitor alarms with SCS software.
The SW-IP4 is equipped with complete remote management which allows for user administration, setup control, live viewing, video backup, and power search capabilities, plus enables remote control over 100 network cameras. This software can control network cameras over the internet, is cost effective and is easy to use for all operators.
- Record up 16 IP-based cameras per NVR server
- Fully scalable in combination with the SCS remote software, giving users the ability to remotely manage 100+ network cameras
- Cameras need not be onsite to record. The NVR software can record over the Internet
- Cost-effective solution to traditional DVR's
- Records image resolutions as high as the IP Camera supports, including megapixel cameras
- Simultaneously configure, view, search, export, remotely upgrade, and monitor alarms with the SCS software. Support multiple monitors for advanced monitoring
- Complete remote management; setup control, user administration, video backup, live viewing, and powerful search capabilities
- Support for major network camera manufacturers including Toshiba, Sony, Panasonic, AXIS and Lumenera
- Fully integrates with and provides a seamless migration path for Toshiba KLR, PCDVR, DVR, EVR, HVR and NVR systems
See any errors on this page? Let us know.