The SW-IP16 is 16 channels Surveillix® network video recording software made by Toshiba which is able to record 16 IP based cameras per each NVR server. The SW-IP16 is equipped with the latest features which include complete remote management which allows for user administration, setup control, live viewing, video backup, and power search capabilities, it is also able to provide seamless migration paths for Toshiba DVR, EVR, NVR, HVR, PCDVR, and KLR systems.
The SW-IP16 features simultaneous configure/view/search/export and remote upgrade, as well as monitor alarms with SCS software, and supports major manufacturers that make network camera systems. The SW-IP16 is fully scalable which allows for remote control over 100 network cameras, is cost effective, and can control network cameras over the internet. This software is easy to use and install and comes affordable for most users.
- Record up 16 IP-based cameras per NVR server
- Cameras need not be onsite to record. The NVR software can record over the Internet
- Cost-effective solution to traditional DVR's
- Records image resolutions as high as the IP Camera supports, including megapixel cameras
- Simultaneously configure, view, search, export, remotely upgrade, and monitor alarms with the SCS software. Support multiple monitors for advanced monitoring
- Complete remote management; setup control, user administration, video backup, live viewing, and powerful search capabilities
- Support for major network camera manufacturers including Toshiba, Sony, Panasonic, AXIS and Lumenera
- Fully integrates with and provides a seamless migration path for Toshiba KLR, PCDVR, DVR, EVR, HVR and NVR systems
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.