The SW-IP1 is Surveillix® network video recording software that is manufactured by Toshiba which can record 16 IP based cameras per each NVR server. The SW-IP1 features simultaneous configure/view/search/export and remote upgrade, as well as monitor alarms with SCS software; it also comes with complete remote management which allows for user administration, setup control, live viewing, video backup, and power search capabilities. The SW-IP1 software is fully scalable which allows for remote control over 100 network cameras, and as well as being cost effective it can also control cameras over the internet, and is able to provide seamless migration paths for Toshiba DVR, EVR, NVR, HVR, PCDVR, and KLR systems. The SW-IP1 can support major manufacturers that make network camera systems; it can also record high resolutions and is user friendly for all operators.
- Record up 16 IP-based cameras per NVR server
- Fully scalable in combination with the SCS remote software, giving users the ability to remotely manage 100+ network cameras
- Cameras need not be onsite to record. The NVR software can record over the Internet
- Cost-effective solution to traditional DVR's
- Records image resolutions as high as the IP Camera supports, including megapixel cameras
- Simultaneously configure, view, search, export, remotely upgrade, and monitor alarms with the SCS software. Support multiple monitors for advanced monitoring
- Complete remote management; setup control, user administration, video backup, live viewing, and powerful search capabilities
- Support for major network camera manufacturers including Toshiba, Sony, Panasonic, AXIS and Lumenera
- Fully integrates with and provides a seamless migration path for Toshiba KLR, PCDVR, DVR, EVR, HVR and NVR systems
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.