The SRD-850DC-8TB is an 8TB Coaxitron, Smart Viewer 3.0 DVR manufactured by Samsung to deliver high performance recording for its users. The SRD-850DC-8TB is lightweight weighing 7.5kgs (16.6lbs) and comes with 8 channel audio inputs and 1 channel audio output, a combined VGA/HDMI and BNC video output, plus a max capacity of 5 internal HDD. It also features 704 x 480 NTSC of video resolution, a HDD and DVD SATA interface, a 500GB hard drive and a H.264 compression method. The SRD-850DC-8TB also comes equipped with an Embedded Linux Operating System, a record rate of 60fps @ D1, 120fps @ Half D1, 240fps @ CIF, as well as an inbuilt web viewer for real time surveillance, a DVD R/W back up device, an event notification by email function, and multiple protocol support. This DVR has an operating temperature of +32°F to +104°F (+0°C to +40°C) and is suitable to be used in most areas.
- 8ch real-time DVR
- Video (H.264) / Audio (ADPCM)
- Record Rate : 60fps @ D1, 120fps @ Half D1, 240fps @ CIF
- Up to 8ch audio inputs and 1ch audio outputs
- Combined BNC and VGA/HDMI video output for main display
- Max 5 internal HDD (up to 10TB, 2TB x 5)
- HDD & DVD SATA interface
- Built-in web viewer
- Up the Coax support (SRD-850DC)
- Event notifications by E-mail
- 500GB Hard Drive (standard)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.